Thu, 20 May | Teams Training
Responding to DVA in Covid19 Lockdown (20 May 2021)
To enable frontline practitioners to recognise and respond safely to DA survivors when working remotely during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Time & Location
20 May, 10:00 – 12:30
About the Event
Training for Multi-Agency Professionals
- Has DA increased during the Covid-19 pandemic? Local, national and international picture
- How are perpetrators of DA using the current situation to further their abuse?
- What are the additional barriers to disclosure and seeking support for victim/survivors of DA?
- When working remotely:
- What are the signs and indicators that someone might be being abused?
- How can we respond safely and offer support?
- What support services and initiatives are currently available for survivors, perpetrators and children?